Data Exlcart Collect and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal Data: When using our service, you may be asked to provide certain information that can be used to contact you or identify you. For example:
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Cookies & Usage Data.
This information may help to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials.
Usage Data:We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device. This usage data may cover all your computer details like device IP address, browser type, version, the pages you visit, time and date of your visit and other identifying data.
If you’re accessing it with your mobile device, it includes information like type of your mobile device, OS of your device (iOS/Android), device unique ID, IP address, browser type and other identifying data.
Cookies are small files stored on your device.From the browser, the cookies are sent to your browser and it is stored on your devices instantly. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Cookies we use:
- Session cookies: Operate our service.
- Preference cookies: Remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: For security purposes.
Data Exlcart Use
For several purposes the collected datas can be used by Exlcart.
Well, Let’s see!
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide customer support.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
It may process your personal data, because:
- We need to carry out contract with you
- For payment processing purposes
- You have given us permission to do so
- To comply with the law.
Retention of data
We will retain and use your personal data to follow with our legal requirements, resolve disputes, and accomplish our legal agreements and policies.
Exlcart also retains usage data for internal investigation purposes. Usually, this may be retained in a short period of time, except when this data is used to build-up the security or to develop the functionality of our service.
Transfer of data
All your information including personal data might be transferred and maintained on computer devices located outside of your country, state or any other government jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Law Enforcement: Exlcart may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by government authorities.
Legal Requirements: Under certain conditions, Exlcart may disclose your personal data that such action is necessary to:
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Exlcart
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect against legal liability.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
You will be allowed to correct, update, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
Under certain conditions, you have the following protection rights:
- You can have access to modify, update or delete any of your personal data directly within your account. When you feel not able to do these action, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
Note: We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Link to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This service will have both paid products and services as well. In that case, we use third party payments services for payment processing.
Get In Touch With Us